We are looking for a Product Specialist!
Canary is expanding and is looking for a Product Specialist to join our team!
Are you someone with a digital and sustainable mindset who wants to work in an ambitious start-up?
Then read on...
Want to fly with the Canary team?
Canary bv is a young, dynamic and fast growing company whose mission is to improve organisations’ operational and sustainable performance through real-time data.
Our in-house developed, innovative and flexible software is perfect for high-volume and real-time data gathering, monitoring and analysis, alerting, automation and reporting. The platform provides businesses with the necessary insights required to make measurable progress, assess their impacts and reach their goals.
We started singing as we hatched out in 2019. Now we are looking to fully spread our wings and fly off. The sky is not the limit for our bright little bird.
We are looking for mature sustainability believers to boost our growth. Could this be you?
The role as Production Specialist
As a Product Specialist you are responsible for the implementation of the Canary SAAS solution at our customers and providing internal and external training.
You will work together and communicate with the Product Owner Development Team, the CTO and other employees (internal) on the one hand, and with the end customers and dealers (external) on the other hand.
- You provide internal training within the company in cooperation with the sustainability analyst(s) on the Canary SAAS solution
- You provide external training to dealers of the Canary SAAS solution.
- You assist dealers with the implementation of the Canary SAAS solution. This assistance can be either remote or if necessary on-site.
- You communicate with senior managers in client organisations to find out what they hope to achieve within the framework of sustainability.
- You are the point of contact for dealers with questions regarding the Canary platform and coordinate the necessary follow-up actions within the organisation.
- You can work independently and take initiative
You provide the necessary technical support to the sales & marketing team through training and documentation.
- You have experience in or knowledge of building techniques and energy measurement systems.
- You have experience in or knowledge of sustainability strategies and frameworks such as GHG, GRI, EU Taxonomy, CSRD and/or SDG.
- You have previous experience in a growing environment with a focus on business and technical implementations.
- You have experience in or knowledge of databases, data management, BI environments and/or external ERP/CRM tools.
- You have good organisational and communication skills
- You have problem-solving and analytical skills
- You are creative, curious and autonomous, customer-oriented but assertive
- You speak and write fluent Dutch and English. French is a plus.
- Attractive salary package complemented by benefits
- A long term position
- A stimulating work environment in a company on a human scale with ambitious development perspectives and opportunities for advancement
- Internationally recognised customers and business partners
- Attention to training and career development
- Welcome to new ideas, initiative and entrepreneurship
Join a team of thinkers, innovators, developers and overall doers chasing an ambitious growth path!